LEARN ADVANCED DIAGNOSTIC SKILLS & STRATEGIES TO HELP ELIMINATE
EMISSIONS CONTROL COMEBACKS.
The Walker Emissions Control Team is ready to help you eliminate costly returns and comebacks through the Converter Diagnostics Workshop. A 3.5-hour seminar led by top ASE L1 Certified Master Technicians, this new workshop will help you stay current and serve today's emissions control market!
The workshop will detail converter diagnostic procedures and strategies that will help your team make fast and accurate repair decisions related to PO420 codes and other suspected emissions control issues.
The Walker workshop helps you increase your knowledge, sharpen your skills, and apply proven new repair techniques on popular domestic and import vehicles.
Training will include:
- ASE Master Technician Instructors with L1 Certification
- Comprehensive Converter Diagnostics Manual
- Specific scan tool tips and tricks
- Alternative tools and techniques, including gas analyzers and voltmeters
- Tool limitations and traps
- Case studies on real-world emissions faults
For more information regarding the Walker Emissions Control Diagnostics and other Walker training initiatives, contact your local Walker representative or call 1-800-304-8878.
||CITY / STATE