walkeR ultra Converters
- EPA Compliant: Premium direct-fit and universal converters for OBDII vehicles (1996 and newer)
- Keeps Check Engine Light Off for Emissions Codes: OE style high-technology washcoat and optimal precious metal load delivers required reduction in tailpipe emission to match vehicle application
- Direct-Fit Design*: Bolt-on replacement solution with OE-style hangers, brackets, routings, and heat shields for easy installation and doesn’t require fabrication or welding
- Doesn’t Require Break-In: Ready to operate with application-specific converter shell design and mat compression
- Strong and Durable – Features thick OE-style flanges, hangers, and brackets for strength and stainless-steel body with aluminized pipe and heat shields for durability
*For direct-fit units only
25,000 mi (40,000 km)
5 Year / 50,000 mi (80,000 km)
EPA Catalytic Converter Info
Get all the information you need when replacing a catalytic converter, learning EPA installation requirements, how to determine the Emission Family Number (EFN) and how to find a universal converter.
Why a Catalytic Converter Fails
Converters don’t fail on their own; failure is usually a symptom of a larger problem. This is why it is important to identify the root cause of the failure and perform the repair prior to installing a new converter.